Our Office’s Safety Precautions
We hope you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last year, and all of us are looking forward to when we can resume our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and orthodontic care in our practice.
Infection control has always been our top priority. Our excellent workplace cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization procedures along with the addition of Respicare UVC systems in our air handlers, an increase in our building’s fresh air intake, and creation of aerosol clean rooms, continue to make our office one of the safest places to visit. In accordance with the CDC, IDPH, ADA, & AAO we are observing some additional safety controls and want to make sure you know what to expect as you return to see us:
- Please brush your teeth before arriving at the office. Current guidance is for our brushing station to remain closed.
- Patients/Parents are asked to wear your personal mask to the office. Masks will be worn at all times while in the office.
- We will perform a short Wellness Screening when you visit that will consist of taking your temperature and asking a few health-related questions. We have hand sanitizer that we will ask all patients to use upon entry.
- We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment. If a parent needs to escort their child, we ask you to participate in the full check-in protocol, including wearing a mask.
- Please remain in your car while we care for your child. Unfortunately, we had to close our coffee bar, the game room, and remove all magazines and other items from our reception area (sorry). We have always loved to have our patients, siblings, and friends visit our practice together. Unfortunately, during this pandemic the guidelines call for us to only have the minimum occupants possible in our office.
- When your child has completed their appointment, we will contact you on your cell phone to answer any questions, schedule the next appointment if possible, and send them back out to your car
Thank you for being part of our orthodontic family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you again.