Gregory F. Kubik, D.D.S., M.S., F.A.C.D.
Orthodontic Specialist in Crystal Lake, IL
View Dr. Kubik's Curriculum Vitae
Dr. Gregory Kubik has been providing the most advanced orthodontic care for his patients since 1985. Following his undergraduate studies at the University of Illinois, he attended Loyala University School of Dentistry where he earned his Doctorate of Dental Surgery Degree. After graduation he successfully achieved his Master of Science degree and Certificate of Orthodontics from Northwestern University Dental School.
Dr. Kubik is committed to staying on the cutting edge of the latest advancements in the field of orthodontics to provide you with the absolute best orthodontic care. On average, he attends over 100 hours of continuing education courses each year. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics and maintains memberships with a number of professional organizations, including:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- American College of Dentists
- American Equilibration Society
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Illinois Society of Orthodontists
- Illinois State Dental Society (served on Board of Directors for Public Relations)
- McHenry County Dental Society
- Midwest Society of Orthodontists
- Secretary of Excellence Study Club (founder)
- The Pankey Institute (alumnus)
- Spear Education Study Club Leader
He is just as committed to your bright smile as he is to his community. Dr. Kubik is an active volunteer and supporter of various charities and organizations including:
- It’s All About Kids
- Turning Point
- Home of the Sparrow
- Local Food Pantries
- CCFA: Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
- JDRF: Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Crusade
- Alpine Children’s Charities
- Bear Necessities
- March of Dimes
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Care 4 Breast Cancer Walk
In addition, Dr. Kubik supports the local educational system through hosting Children’s Dental Health Month field trips. He also contributes funds, time, and supplies to our county’s high schools' and grade schools’ arts, academic, and athletic programs. He supports local youth athletic teams, performing arts organizations and many of his patients’ youth ministry efforts throughout the year.
Dr. Kubik and his family live in Crystal Lake and are members of the Saint Thomas Parish. He enjoys spending time with his family, biking, golfing, fishing, and boating.